- Exclusive image of all-new Jaguar F-PACE performance crossover released ahead of 2015 Frankfurt International Automobil-Ausstellung (IAA)
- Jaguar will celebrate 80 years of the famous British marque by premiering the F-PACE with a unique reveal event
- The Jaguar F-PACE reveal film to be available online at www.jaguar.com from 20:15 CEST on 14th September 2015
- F-PACE is a highly efficient five-seat performance crossover and the third all-new product from Jaguar in 2015
- The all-new F-PACE, the production version of the breakthrough C-X17 concept car, features Jaguar’s Lightweight Aluminium Architecture
- The all-new Jaguar F-PACE is manufactured in Solihull, UK
4 September 2015 – Jaguar will celebrate its exciting future and rich, 80-year heritage at the 2015 Frankfurt IAA, with a dramatic reveal of the all-new Jaguar F-PACE. The Jaguar F-PACE will be the first ever performance crossover from the famous British luxury and sports car marque.
The stunning new F-PACE, which will be available to view on the Jaguar stand throughout the show (17 – 27 September), is previewed today with the release of an exclusive image and film https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqvbP-uxGIw&feature=youtu.be
Camouflaged prototypes have already been seen proving the all-new F-PACE’s everyday usability and exceptional ride and handling by supporting Team Sky on the Tour de France, enduring more than a quarter of a million miles of extreme testing at JLR test centres Dubai and Northern Sweden, and tackling some of the most challenging roads in world. This is a performance crossover designed for those who love driving.
The world-first reveal moment planned for Jaguar’s first performance crossover will showcase the agility and lightweight credentials of this all-new model. A film capturing all the action will be available at www.jaguar.com from 20:15hrs CEST. Social media users tracking the event live will see updates online using the hashtag #FPACE
Kevin Stride, Jaguar Land Rover Vehicle Line Director: “2015 is Jaguar’s 80th anniversary and it has been a monumental year of transformation for the brand. First, with the introduction of the innovative Jaguar XE and followed closely by the class-leading all-new XF. Today is a proud moment for Jaguar as we launch the F-PACE, our first performance crossover.”
The all-new Jaguar F-PACE will be joined on the Frankfurt show stand by a trio of new Jaguar products – the enhanced 2016 Jaguar XJ and the all-new XF, which will both be available to view in retailers across Europe from September, along with the award-winning new Jaguar XE.
The 2016 Jaguar F-TYPE range, which now includes All-Wheel Drive and manual transmission options in Coupé and Convertible body styles, will also star at the show.
Full details of the all-new Jaguar F-PACE, including technical data and pricing will be confirmed on press day at the Frankfurt IAA – 15 September at 10:30hrs CEST.
The all-new Jaguar F-PACE will go on sale worldwide from 2016.