- The new BMW 3 Series range starts from $54,900* plus on-road costs.
- Highlighted by the return of the iconic BMW 318i Sedan and revised naming designations.
- New BMW 340i Sedan stands as ultimate athlete of 3 Series range, with full equipment levels, innovation, luxury and revised pricing.
- The updated model line-up is as follows:
o BMW 318i Sedan $54,900*
o BMW 320i Sedan $61,900*
o BMW 320d Sedan $63,800*
o BMW 320i Touring $65,300*
o BMW 330i Sedan $69,900*
o BMW 330i Touring $73,300*
o BMW 340i Sedan $89,900*
- All models from BMW 320i onwards available from now, while the BMW 318i arrives next month.
- Significant list of features as standard equipment, focused on introducing trademark BMW technology and functionality across the range:
o Rear View Camera
o Head-Up Display
o Lane Change Warning
o Driving Assistant
o Surround View with Top View and Side View
o LED Headlights
o ConnectedDrive Lifestyle
o Real Time Traffic Information
- Features sharper design and sportier front and rear views and newly designed headlights with full-LED lighting.
- The rear view also cuts an even more dynamic figure thanks to its LED tail lights and sculptural, clearly defined lines.
- Interior uses new materials and highlights to create an even more premium impression; further improvement in look and feel as well as ergonomics.
- Advances in BMW EfficientDynamics technology have led to gains in performance, efficiency and carbon emissions across range.
- World premiere for new four-cylinder and new six-cylinder petrol engines: the four-cylinder unit in the BMW 330i now develops 185 kW (Sedan: combined fuel consumption: 5.8 l/100 km; combined CO2 emissions: 136 g/km; Touring: combined fuel consumption: 6.1 l/100 km; combined CO2 emissions: 143 g/km)*.
- Top-of-the-line BMW 340i with newly developed six-cylinder in-line engine now produces 240 kW (Sedan: combined fuel consumption: 6.8 l/100 km; combined CO2 emissions: 159 g/km..
- All the three-, four- and six-cylinder petrol engines and the four-cylinder diesel unit in the BMW 320d are now sourced from the newly developed, modular BMW EfficientDynamics engine family and feature BMW TwinPower Turbo technology.
- Sporty, agile and comfortable chassis, with stiffer suspension thanks to further developed damper technology, more rigid body-shell mounting and a more finely honed steering set-up.
- 40 years on: with around 14 million examples delivered to customers since its initial introduction, the BMW 3 Series is the biggest-selling BMW of all.
- Accounting for around 25 per cent of total BMW vehicle sales, the BMW 3 Series represents the BMW brand’s most successful model range.
- Success story has continued in Australia, with over 110,000 BMW 3 Series models sold since the turn of the millennium.
New BMW 3 Series Australian pricing and standard features*
BMW 318i Sedan $54,900
- 18-inch alloy wheels (additional from July production)
- Eight-speed automatic transmission
- Sport Line
- View Camera
- Head-Up Display
- Lane Change Warning
- Driving Assistant
- Surround View with Top View and Side View
- Navigation System, Business
- Sensatec Upholstery
- LED Headlights (additional from July production)
- ConnectedDrive Lifestyle (additional from July production)
- Real Time Traffic Information
BMW 320i Sedan $61,900
BMW 320i Touring $65,300
BMW 320d Sedan $63,800
Net specification over 318i
- Eight-speed sport automatic transmission
- Electric front seat adjustment with memory function on driver seat
- Adaptive M Suspension
- DAB+ Digital Radio (additional from July production)
BMW 330i Sedan $69,900
BMW 330i Touring $73,300
Net specification over 320i/d
- 19-inch alloy wheels
- Luxury Line
- Navigation System, Professional
- Leather Upholstery
- Comfort Access
BMW 340i Sedan $89,900
- M Sport Package
- Electric roller sunblinds for rear window
- Roller sunblinds for rear side windows
- Harman / Kardon Surround Sound System
- Extended Smartphone Connectivity
- Lumbar Support
- Variable Sport Steering (additional from July production)
- BMW Individual instrument panel finished in leather (additional from July production)
- Heated front seats (additional from July production)
- Adaptive LED Headlights (additional from July production)
- LED Fog Lights (additional from July production)
- Active Cruise Control with Stop and Go function (additional from July production)
- Parking Assistant (additional from July production)
- Concierge Services (additional from July production)
- Internet (additional from July production)
- High Beam Assistant (additional from July production)
* Manufacturer’s Recommended List Price is shown and includes GST and Luxury Car Tax (LCT) – if applicable, but excludes dealer charges, stamp duty, statutory charges and on-road charges, which are additional and vary between dealers and States/Territories. Customers are advised to contact their nearest BMW dealer for all pricing inquiries.