- Introducing the sixth generation of the luxury BMW sedan.
- The new BMW 7 Series claims luxury segment leadership in driving dynamics, long-distance comfort, efficiency and driver assistance.
- Standard and long wheelbase variants available; exterior balances exclusivity and dynamic flair, precision in the design of interior details, high-quality materials and exclusive workmanship.
- The M Sport package is available as a no-cost option, the design Pure Excellence package is a standard inclusion.
- Unique overall package of BMW EfficientLightweight features, the latest generation of engines, an anticipatory operating strategy and segment-leading aerodynamics. Vehicle weight reduced by up to 130 kilograms compared to predecessor models.
- Carbon Core: extensive use of carbon-fibre-reinforced plastic (CFRP) in the passenger cell – as part of an intelligent material mix – based on the transfer of technology from BMW i.
- New six-cylinder in-line petrol and diesel engines from the BMW Group’s latest generation of power units; further increase in efficiency thanks to the latest BMW TwinPower Turbo technology; extensively updated V8 engine.
- New-design standard-fitted Driving Experience Control switch now including ADAPTIVE mode, which adapts the car’s set-up as required to the driving style and the character of the road.
- 2-axle automatic self-levelling air suspension and Dynamic Damper Control as standard.
- Additional chassis control system Executive Drive Pro, standard on the 750i and 750Li, making its debut in the new BMW 7 Series: body roll under dynamic cornering is reduced by electromechanical anti-roll bars; irregularities detected in the road surface are taken into account in damper adjustment.
- Adaptive LED Headlights with BMW Selective Beam, no-dazzle high-beam headlights, fitted as standard on the 730d, 740i and 740Li.
- Anti-dazzle BMW Laserlight technology with BMW Selective Beam, fitted as standard on the 750i and 750Li, doubles range from 300 metres to 600 metres, included for the first time since its world premiere on the BMW i8.
- Exclusive high-end music enjoyment with Bowers & Wilkins Diamond surround sound system, available as an option on all models.
- Panorama glass roof Sky Lounge with globally unique light display that can be switched between six colours available on long wheelbase models (standard on 750Li).
- iDrive operating system gains a touch display for intuitive operation of numerous functions; display and control unit of the Automatic air conditioning with 4-zone control system likewise features touch-sensitive capability.
- World premiere for BMW gesture control: 3D sensor allows intuitive and easy interaction with the infotainment system using predefined hand movements.
- Innovative BMW Touch Command multifunction control unit: removable 7-inch tablet computer integrated into the centre armrest or rear console to control comfort, infotainment and communications functions.
- New BMW Head-Up Display with 75 per cent larger projection surface on the windscreen.
- Standard Driving Assistant Plus now a complete comfort- and safety-enhancing package thanks to the additional functions Rear collision prevention, Lane Change Warning, Speed Limit Info and Rear crossing traffic warning functions. Steering and lane control assistant, Lane keeping assistant with active side collision protection, Traffic jam assistant for semi-automated driving, and Front and rear crossing traffic warning also included.
- New-generation Surround View system with parallel Top View display function and 3D View in the Control Display, individually selectable perspectives and Panorama Side View to check the traffic situation to the sides of the car (front and rear).
All-new BMW 7 Series Australian pricing *
BMW 730d $217,500
BMW 740i $224,200
BMW 740Li $238,000
BMW 750i $289,600
BMW 750Li $312,700
* Manufacturer’s Recommended List Price is shown and includes GST and Luxury Car Tax (LCT) – if applicable, but excludes dealer charges, stamp duty, statutory charges and on-road charges, which are additional and vary between dealers and States/Territories. Customers are advised to contact their nearest BMW dealer for all pricing inquiries.