27 January 2016: The new Jaguar F-TYPE SVR will make its global debut at the Geneva Motor Show and will go on sale in summer 2016.
Capable of 200mph, the new F-TYPE SVR is the first Jaguar SVR and is developed to exploit the two-seat aluminium sports car’s full potential while retaining its day-to-day usability.
Lighter, faster and more powerful, the new F-TYPE SVR takes performance, dynamics and driver involvement to a new level yet retains the comfort and duality of character inherent to all Jaguar cars.
“The new F-TYPE SVR is the first series production Jaguar to be developed by Special Vehicle Operations and benefits from everything we know about precision engineering, performance and design.
“The result is a 200mph, all-weather supercar that you can drive every day – we even made a Convertible version so that enthusiasts can revel in the sound from the new titanium exhaust system.”
John Edwards, Managing Director, Jaguar Land Rover Special Operations
- The new F-TYPE SVR will make its global debut at the Geneva Motor Show on 01 March
- Full technical specifications, pricing, images and films will be available on 17 February at www.media.jaguar.com
- The new F-TYPE SVR will join the 2017 Model Year F-TYPE Coupé and Convertible range comprising F-TYPE, F-TYPE S, F-TYPE British Design Edition and F-TYPE R
- Jaguar Land Rover Special Vehicle Operations has the responsibility to create a range of high performance production models for both Jaguar and Land Rover, vehicle personalisation products and low volume, high value Limited Edition models for both brands
- Special Vehicle Operations engineered the exclusive F-TYPE Project 7 – all 250 units are sold