• New BMW M760Li xDrive sets new standards in the sporting luxury sedan segment as the flagship variant of the successfully launched BMW 7 Series model range.
• First M Performance TwinPower Turbo 12-cylinder petrol engine with output of 441 kW/600 hp* at 5,500 rpm* and peak torque of 800 Nm (590 lb-ft)* at 1,500 rpm* from 6.6-litre displacement (fuel consumption combined: 12.6 l/100 km [22.4 mpg imp]; CO2 emissions combined: 294 g/km)**.
• Sprint from 0 to 100 km/h (62 mph): 3.9 seconds*, top speed: 250 km/h / 155 mph (governed), with M Driver’s Package: 305 km/h (189 mph) (governed).
• Exclusive 20-inch M light-alloy wheels in double-spoke 760M design in Cerium Grey metallic matt (front: 8.5 J × 20, rear: 10 J × 20) and mixed- size performance tyres (front: 245/40 R20, rear: 275/35 R20).
• Standard Executive Drive Pro suspension system combines comfort- oriented chassis tuning with dynamic driving properties enhanced by active roll stabilisation.
• Different driving modes emphasise specific sides to the car’s character that are perceptible to the customer.
• Standard Integral Active Steering enhances agility and active safety.
• Rear-biased BMW xDrive intelligent all-wheel-drive system delivers signature M Performance dynamics and commanding performance characteristics in all conditions.
• Exclusive Cerium Grey finish for the kidney grille surround, front apron strip, mirror caps, side M logo, trim strips for the exterior door handles, V12 badge on the C-pillar, Air Breathers and side door trim elements, boot lid handle strip, xDrive logo and model badge.
* Provisional performance data.
** Fuel consumption figures are provisional, calculated according to the EU test cycle and may vary depending on the tyre format specified.
• Standard M aerodynamic package, M sports exhaust system including flap control and galvanised Cerium Grey twin tailpipe embellishers on either side, M Sport brakes with brake callipers in blue metallic and with M badging.
• Comfort seats with electric adjustment, Exclusive Nappa leather trim. Fineline black fine wood interior trim strips with high-gloss metal effect and headliner in Alcantara Anthracite create a luxurious ambience
• Optional BMW M760Li xDrive V12 Excellence character version allows sporting dynamics to be combined with exclusive and luxurious styling. It alters the character of the BMW M760Li xDrive by deleting the
M aerodynamic package and adding the Pure Excellence exterior design and Pure Excellence interior design packages, as well as 20-inch
BMW Individual light-alloy wheels in W-spoke 646 design and a bright chrome V12 logo in place of the model badge.
• Eight-speed Steptronic Sport transmission with M Performance-specific adjustments to the shift programs, optimised internal efficiency and a gear-change strategy assisted by navigation data works in perfect harmony with the standard Auto Start Stop function.
• BMW M760Li xDrive: 12-cylinder petrol engine,
M Performance TwinPower Turbo technology with two mono-scroll turbochargers, High Precision Injection and variable camshaft timing (Double-VANOS).
Capacity: 6,592 cc.
Output: 441 kW/600 hp* at 5,500 rpm*,
max. torque: 800 Nm (590 lb-ft)* from 1,500 rpm*.
Acceleration (0–100 km/h / 62 mph): 3.9 seconds*,
top speed: 250 km/h / 155 mph (governed), with optional M Driver’s Package: 305 km/h / 189 mph (governed).
Fuel consumption combined: 12.6 litres/100 kilometres (22.4 mpg imp)**, CO2 emissions combined: 294 g/km**, exhaust standard: EU6c.
* Provisional performance data.
** Fuel consumption figures are provisional, calculated according to the EU test cycle and may vary depending on the tyre format