- All-new Jaguar XF to be revealed on 24 March 2015
- Dramatic high-wire journey streamed globally on jaguar.com/newxf at 19:00 GMT (8:00am AEDT 25th March 2015)
- New XF to offer unrivalled levels of refinement, luxury, comfort and technology
- All-new aluminium architecture enables class-leading weight 80kgs lighter than the competition
- Full technical details to be announced at New York Auto Show on 01 April
- YouTube video teaser – New XF Reveal
18 March 2015: The all new Jaguar XF will make an extraordinary journey across London on 24 March, one week ahead of its public motor show debut in New York.
Jaguar have teamed up with expert British stuntman Jim Dowdell, veteran of dramatic action stunts in movies including Bond, Bourne and Indiana Jones, to perform a world first high-wire water crossing in the all-new Jaguar XF.
The dramatic drive, across two 34mm-diameter wires suspended high above water, will highlight the lightweight and agile credentials of the new XF and will be streamed globally on jaguar.com/newxf at 19:00 GMT on 24 March (8:00am AEDT 25th March 2015).
XF was first launched in 2007 and is Jaguar’s biggest selling and most awarded car. The next generation XF is completely new from the ground up and will be the second Jaguar model to use the brand’s advanced aluminium-intensive architecture. The all-new XF will set new business segment benchmarks for weight and efficiency, resulting in class leading fuel economy figures of over 70mpg.
Ian Callum, Director of Design, Jaguar, said: “I believe the all-new XF will be the best looking car in its class. Elegant, handsome and with proportions that imbue a great sense of integrity – the all-new XF will be true to the strong tradition of sporting Jaguar saloons while being completely of its time.”
The sophisticated all-new XF will offer exceptional levels of technology, refinement, luxury and comfort