Above: This Week’s Car Review – 2020 Kia Sportage GT Line Diesel
In these testing Covid-19 times there are many reasons why you may find yourself time or opportunity-poor when shopping for anything from groceries to houses.
To help meet those needs when it comes to replacing the family car, Kia Motors Australia has developed a simple yet comprehensive shopping tool that will allow you to select, build and order your new wheels without ever leaving the keyboard.
“It is certainly not for everyone and it is still early days, but there has already been evidence that this is a service some people have been quick to embrace,” Kia Motors Australia Chief Operating Officer, Damien Meredith explained.
More KIA Reviews HERE:
- 2020 Kia Sportage GT Line Diesel review. best gay car ever
- 2019 KIA Cerato GT Australian Launch Review
- Sportage by KIA Launch VIDEO Review in Canberra Australia
- 2020 Kia Sorento Sport BLACK Edition is Delicious
- 2020 Kia Picanto Gets Subtle Changes
- 2020 KIA Seltos in Noosa Queensland Australia gaycarboys
- KIA Picanto GT, the Perfect City Car
- 2020 Kia Stinger 200S: 2 litre powerhouse
“It offers buyers the opportunity to travel along the purchase trail at their own pace, making as many variations to purchase decisions as they want before sealing the deal with a $100 credit card deposit.”
- Research, build and order your new car on the net
- Time and effort efficiency takes centre stage
- Kia customers can be quick to engage in the online world
- Ease of buying a new car
- Can be done at home, office, or anywhere from your phone
By going online at kia.com.au and clicking on the Build & Order Online link the shopper can select and build their car, enter their details and select the dealership they would prefer to complete the transaction with (within a specified area). They can also add details of a trade in and notify the dealership whether their current car is still under finance.
Trade in valuations will not be made over the net. Instead, you will be assessed before clinching the deal.
When you have placed your order and received, confirmation the nominated dealer will be notified. They will be in touch to complete the sale, then run you through the final details for delivery.