Citroen Australia will introduce its all-new C5 Aircross SUV with two model variants, Feel and Shine, both designed with comfort at their core.
- All-new Citroen C5 Aircross SUV arrives laden with comfort, practicality and value at its heart
- All-new C5 Aircross features Citroen’s all-new Progressive Hydraulic Cushion suspension system, delivering unmatched comfort
- First Australian Citroen completely developed under the Citroen Advanced Comfort® Programme
- C5 Aircross available from $39,990*
Priced from $39,990 for the Feel and $43,990 for the Shine, both models are equipped with an all-new suspension system featuring Citroen’s Progressive Hydraulic Cushions® (PHC).
Derived from Citroen’s extensive history in rallying and endurance events, the all-new PHC system ensures the all-new C5 Aircross SUV can claim to be one of the most comfortable cars in its segment.
Ben Farlow, Managing Director of Citroen Australia, said the all-new C5 Aircross brings Citroen’s modern interpretation of comfort to life by leveraging 100 years of experience.
“With the all-new C5 Aircross, Citroen set out to redefine the SUV for the modern era and, in the process, developed a vehicle that embraces comfort, champions unique design and delivers value – it is quite simply the best Citroen of the modern era,” Mr Farlow said.
“Comfort in the modern context goes beyond just suspension and seats and, with all-new C5 Aircross, Citroen has delivered a practical, feature-laden, quality vehicle that wants for nothing in either variant,” he added.
Looking beyond its all-new suspension, the all-new C5 Aircross SUV boasts unrivalled modularity with three individual sliding, folding and inclining rear seats (each with ISOfix) and best-in-class boot capacity of 580L, expanding to 720L when the sliding rear seats are moved to their forward-most position.
Both variants are powered by PSA Groupe’s proven 121 kilowatt, 240 Newton metre, 1.6L turbo-petrol engine which is paired with a smooth-shifting, full-fluid, six-speed automatic transmission featuring steering column-mounted paddle shifters.
A suite of standard comfort, safety and technology inclusions complements the key specifications.
- 1.6 litre, turbocharged petrol engine with six-speed automatic and paddle shift
- Autonomous Emergency Brake (up to 85km/h)
- Active Blind Spot Monitoring
- Active Lane Departure Assist
- Four mode Grip Control
- 12.3-inch full digital instrument display
- Apple CarPlay® + Android Auto + MirrorLink
- Bluetooth-compatible 7-inch touchscreen for navigation and digital audio
- Auto headlamps and windscreen wipers with Magic Wash
- Auto-dimming rear view mirror
- Speed Limit Recognition and Recommendation
- Top Vision 180-degree parking camera with front and rear parking sonar
- Keyless entry and ignition
- Halogen headlamps with fog lights
- Privacy glass
- Roof rails
- Electrically-adjustable folding door mirrors
- Automatic bi-zone air-conditioning with rear air vents
- Fully-digital instrument panel
- Central touchscreen with navigation, DAB, Mirror Screen (CarPlay and Android Auto) and voice recognition
- Three individual second-row sliding seats, two with ISOfix and all with top tether anchors
- Six airbags
- Ambient interior lighting
- LED daytime running lamps
- Hands-free, foot-operated electric tailgate
- Citroen Advanced Comfort seats with electric driver’s seat
- Combination leather and fabric-covered seats
- 19-inch alloy wheels
- Mobile phone wireless charging
- Laminated windows and windscreen
- Aluminium pedals
Citroen’s all-new C5 Aircross arrives in Australian dealerships in late July, early August featuring Citroen’s five-year, unlimited kilometre warranty paired with five-year roadside assistance and Service Price Promise Program.