Above: This Week’s Car Review – 2020 Volkswagen Amorok Core V6 Manual
Genesis Motors Australia has unveiled its Test Drive Centre concept, with the opening of the first Genesis Test Drive Centre in metropolitan Sydney.
Envisaged to complement the flagship Genesis Studio in Pitt Street Mall, the Genesis Test Drive Centre is located in the thriving automotive retail heart of Parramatta, providing a quick and convenient way to experience Genesis vehicles on the road.
The minimalist, pop-up-style Genesis Test Drive Centre at 10 Marion Street Parramatta showcases the latest range of Genesis models, including the much anticipated GV80 SUV, which is poised to launch in Australia this year.
More GayCarBoys Stories:
- DON’T Drive YOUR CAR until you’ve Checked if your AIRBAG will KILL YOU
- Hyundai NEXo Hydrogen Car Record Distance Traveled
- Hyundai Hydrogen: Incheon International Airport Signs Deal
- Hyundai reveals Prophecy EV Concept
- Is the 2020 Genesis G70 Ultimate Sport a BMW killer?
- Hyundai Genesis: Elegant, sophisticated and premium
- Genesis Tops J.D. Power 2nd Year in a Row
- 2019 Genesis G70 wins driver’s choice award at Chicago Motor Show
Additionally, the Genesis Test Drive Centre provides a convenient location for the sale and trade-in of pre-owned and former company fleet Genesis vehicles – processes which are not currently practical at the flagship CBD location.
CBD Studio locations allow customers to explore the Genesis brand in the course of their daily life. For customers who wish to visit a physical location, metro Test Drive Centres offer additional accessibility and more dynamic test drive environments. Test drive bookings that are brought to your home or office, together with an online sales process, complete the offering. This model allows customers to interact with Genesis in the most convenient way for them.