Where do I place place my E tag (for tolls) on my windscreen?
A question we get asked a lot. We literally got an email about it just the other day.
It is sometimes listed among the stupefying list of contents in your Owners’ Manual.
If you can’t find it, the best place is behind your review mirror.
What about some HOT RACING DRIVERS. Gay? Or just plain gorgeous?
- 10 Hottest Racing Drivers
- Talented Twinks – Callum Ilott Virtually Races Arthur Leclerc
- Handsome Mclaren Drivers at 2020 SRO E-Sport GT Series
- Bentley Motor Sport and it’s Handsome Drivers
- 2019 NASCAR Xfinity Series | 10 Hottest Drivers
- Charles Leclerc Hottest British Grand Prix F1 Driver
A lot of cars now have metal in the glass to reflect the UV light and provide some insulation, particularly in the Euro models.
It has the added effect of making some radio waves difficult to receive.
Have you ever noticed the dotty painted effect behind your rear-view mirror? It’s meant to block out the sun because the UV shield isn’t in that area. It was left so you can put Mobile aerials and toll tags there.
If you have been getting toll notices even though you have your tag mounted, this could be your problem.
Why not give it a look next time you’re behind the wheel?
IMPORTANT NOTICE: DO NOT COVER CAMERAS
Many new cars have cameras monitoring the road ahead. Make sure your eTag doesn’t obscure them. You should be fine if the camera fits against the windscreen but models such as Subaru don’t.