- Holden’s Lifetime Capped Price Service (CPS) program covers all Holden vehicles ever built from the ground-breaking 48-215 of 1948 to today’s world-class VF Commodore and beyond
- Biggest CPS program in Australia, covering more than 2.5 million cars
- Provides service price transparency for all vehicles, ensuring customers always know how much their service will cost
- Lifetime CPS program launches 1 March 2015
Holden has announced the introduction of a new, ground-breaking Lifetime Capped Price Service (CPS) program – the largest of its kind in in Australia*.
The Lifetime CPS program applies to every Holden ever built since the first Holden 48-215 in 1948, ensuring that all Holden owners clearly understand the maximum price that they can expect to pay at every scheduled service.
Holden’s Executive Director of Aftersales, Michael Filazzola said the unique Lifetime CPS program represents Holden’s commitment to providing customers a positive experience throughout their ownership experience, no matter when they bought their new, or used, Holden.
“Our all-encompassing Lifetime Capped Price Servicing program is an incredible program and demonstrates yet again our commitment to our customers. Holden owners from as far back as 1948 can enjoy total peace of mind and service price transparency,” said Mr. Filazzola.
“This is the biggest CPS program in Australia and underlines Holden’s ongoing commitment to world-class customer service and outstanding value. Our lifetime CPS means that once customers buy a Holden, of any age, new or used, we have them covered.”
The easy-to-use Lifetime CPS calculator found on the Holden website, clearly displays the maximum service price of any Holden vehicle, ensuring that customers will not pay more than expected when visiting their Holden Dealer for a scheduled service.
In addition to the all-inclusive, Lifetime CPS program and to further demonstrate the importance Holden places on providing clear service pricing and customer value, the first seven services for all eligible new vehicles will be subsidised.
Holden’s Executive Director of Sales, Peter Keley said the introduction of the biggest CPS program in Australia was yet another sign of Holden’s long-term commitment to its customers and Australia.
“We are proud to be able to introduce the Lifetime CPS program and extend our outstanding servicing value to all Holden owners, regardless of whether they have bought a new or used car,” said Mr. Keley.
“The support and clarity that this program offers customers, combined with our fantastic product range and great-value offers means there has never been a better time to buy a Holden.
“Holden has more cars in more segments than ever before and we’re committed to Australia and our customers now and long into the future.”
Holden Lifetime CPS will be introduced on 1 March 2015. For more details including vehicle eligibility and, terms and conditions please visit the Holden website.
Lifetime CPS is the latest step in Holden’s long-term plan to ensure a bright and successful future in Australia for the iconic Lion brand. In the past 12 months, Holden has also announced:
- Holden will have 24 major vehicle launches with 36 new powertrain combinations in the next five years
- Launched the Holden Home Ground Advantage program – providing $5 million in grants over 10 years to local sporting clubs
- Cascada convertible, Astra hatch and Insignia sedan will launch in Q2 2015;
- Holden vehicles will continue to be tuned and tested for Australian conditions and customers with the retention of the famous Lang Lang Proving Ground in Victoria;
- Holden’s Global Design Centre continues to contribute to local and global product programs;
- More than one-third of Holden’s future product portfolio will be sourced from Europe;
- The esteemed Commodore nameplate will live on with Holden’s next-generation large car; and
- Holden will have a true sports car in its future product portfolio.