Above: This Week’s Car Review – 2020 Toyota Landcruiser Sahara
Hyundai Motor Company today released a design rendering of the new i30 Sedan N-Line sport sedan and revealed other details about the new performance-inspired offering that will hit showrooms.
Hyundai all-new i30 Sedan N-Line is distinguished by low and wide styling, expressed on the fascia by an edgy N-Line version of Hyundai’s signature cascading grill, N-Line badging and motorsport-inspired air intake.
Other GayCarBoys Stories:
- Hyundai NEXo Hydrogen Car Record Distance Traveled
- Hyundai Hydrogen: Incheon International Airport Signs Deal
- Hyundai reveals Prophecy EV Concept
- Nissan LEAF 2019: All New EV Powers Your Home VIDEO REVIEW
- New Nissan Leaf Could Power Your Home for a Week
- Tesla Model 3 Colors and Price
- Tesla Model 3 Full Review Inside, outisde, and Roadtest
- Mini Copper SE electric
- Karma Starts E-Flex Prototype Testing
- Is Karma Automotive’s New E-Flex Platform a Game Changer
- We drive 2019 Jaguar I-Pace SE EV400 Electric car
- 2019 Jaguar I-Pace SE EV400 Driven and rated in GALSTON GORGE Australia Video Reivew
i30 Sedan N-Line’s side skirts and 18-inch alloy wheels with larger brakes further emphasise the sporty aesthetic. The side mirrors, N-Line window accents and side skirts are all finished in the N brand signature gloss black. The sculpted rear brings the low and wide styling to its natural conclusion with single twin exhausts and rear diffuser.
- The all-new Hyundai i30 Sedan N-Line brings performance-inspired N brand elements to seventh-generation sedan (previously ‘Elantra’ nameplate) for the first time
- N-Line trim gives the popular sedan a sporty, low and wide style with mesh grill, single twin exhausts, side skirts and 18-inch alloy wheels
“i30 Sedan N-Line offers a more aggressive design that incorporates N-Line’s signature red accents inside and out at an attractive price,” said Thomas Schemera, Executive Vice President, Head of Product Division at Hyundai Motor Group. “This will definitely satisfy those who are looking to join the Hyundai N community.”
Hyundai expects the i30 Sedan N-Line to provide an attractive entry point for the N brand, which is gaining popularity with drivers and performance enthusiasts around the world.