Hyundai Motor North America launched IONIQ5 with a 300 mile range. IONIQ 5’s explores new features for electric cars. Inspiration came from Hyundai’s ‘45’ EV concept, that appeared at the 2019 International Motor Show Germany.
Here are a few fast facts:
- An ultra-fast charge gets you from from 10 to 80% in 18 minutes.
- IONIQ 5 is built on on Hyundai’s Electric-Global Modular Platform(E-GMP)
- IONIQ 5 is one of Hyundai Motor Group’s electric car strategy
- Hyundai wants to sell 1 million BEV units worldwide by 2025
- IONIQ 5 is on sale this fall
- pre-reservation program allow early purchasers to access special benefits.
- The 118.1-inch wheelbase is the longest wheelbase in Hyundai’s U.S. product lineup
- Parametic Pixel LED lighting clusters
- V-shaped front bumper with unique daytime running lamps (DRLs)
- Flush door handles
- Front and rear forms merge together at the doors
- Strong C-pillar shape
- Large 20-inch areo-optimized wheels
There are six exterior colors:
- Phantom Black (Pearl),
- Cyber Gray (Metallic),
- Atlas White (Solid),
- Digital Teal (Green Pearl),
- Lucid Blue (Pearl),
- Shooting Star (Gray Matte).
And 3 interior color:
- Obsidian Black Monotone,
- Dark Pebble Gray/Dove Gray,
- Dark Teal/Dove Gray.
More GCB Sports Car Stories