Above: This Week’s Car Review – 2020 Volkswagen Amorok Core V6 Manual
Mr Chandrasekaran, Chairman of Tata Sons, Tata Motors and Jaguar Land Rover plc would like to announce that Mr Thierry Bolloré has been appointed to the role of Chief Executive Officer of Jaguar Land Rover, effective 10 September 2020.
Mr Chandrasekaran said: “I am delighted to welcome Thierry to Jaguar Land Rover. An established global business leader with a proven track record of implementing complex transformations, Thierry will bring a wealth of experience to one of the most revered positions in the industry.”
Other GayCarBoys Stories:
- 2019 Jaguar I-Pace SE EV400 Driven and rated in GALSTON GORGE Australia Video Reivew
- Nissan LEAF 2019: All New EV Powers Your Home VIDEO REVIEW
- New Nissan Leaf Could Power Your Home for a Week
- Tesla Model 3 Colors and Price
- Tesla Model 3 Full Review Inside, outisde, and Roadtest
- Mini Copper SE electric
- Karma Starts E-Flex Prototype Testing
- Is Karma Automotive’s New E-Flex Platform a Game Changer
- We drive 2019 Jaguar I-Pace SE EV400 Electric car
Top of Form
Mr Bolloré has extensive expertise in the automotive business, most recently as CEO of Groupe Renault and previously in senior positions at global automotive supplier Faurecia.
Commenting on his appointment, Mr Bolloré said: “Jaguar Land Rover is known around the world for its peerless brand heritage, exquisite design and deep engineering integrity. It will be my privilege to lead this fantastic company through what continues to be the most testing time of our generation.