Above: This Week’s Car Review – 2020 navara N-Trek Warrior – How easy to drive and park?
Audi Australia welcomes the latest incarnation of the Audi A6 allroad quattro; a rugged icon with sophisticated design credentials, exceptional comfort and a versatile flair for the great outdoors.
The all-new Audi A6 allroad quattro 45 TDI offers a rugged-yet sophisticated exterior design, combining the sleek attributes of the A6 Avant with sharp new features that provide an athletic off-road presence. The wide Singleframe grille, edged by arresting new Matrix LED headlights and dynamic LED rear lights create a futuristic design, complemented by aluminium styling elements. 20-inch Audi Sport alloy wheels feature as standard on the A6 allroad, alongside an electric tailgate with gesture control, illuminated door sill trims (with aluminium inlays) and door LEDs with ‘allroad’ projection that radiate a sense of ambience and ground visibility.
More GayCarBoys Stories:
- Audi RS Sport at Nürburgring Nordschleife
- Celebrating 40 Years of Racing Audi Quattro
- New Next Generation Audi Entertainment and Connectivity
- Audi Launches On-Line Vehicle Purchasing
- Audi A5 45 TFSi Sportback, a True Grand Tourer
- Toyota and LEXUS Fuel Pump Recall for Thousands of Vehicles
- i8 BMW Calls Time on i8 Supercar
- Karma Revero GT EV Vancouver Luxury and Supercar weekend
“The all-new Audi A6 allroad quattro is our legendary all-rounder,” said Shawn Ticehurst, Director of Product Planning & Pricing at Audi Australia.
Remaining body of story like anthony said, who is being very , very, bossy.