- Holden designed hatch for the global market
- Sporty coupe-like styling with driving dynamics tailored for Australian conditions
- Australia’s own small hatch built at Holden Vehicle Operations in Elizabeth, SA
- Unique Australian-developed sports models
- 2.0-litre diesel manual Cruze is the most fuel efficient car built in Australia
- Cruze hatch priced same as sedan with RRP starting at just $21,240
- Five-star ANCAP safety rating
The launch of the all-new Holden Cruze hatch today marks another milestone in Holden’s history as this Australian-designed model goes global for General Motors.
As Australia’s own small car, the Cruze hatch has been designed at Holden’s Port Melbourne design studio, is built in South Australia and has undergone extensive local engineering for Australian driving conditions and tastes.
Holden Chairman and Managing Director Mike Devereux said that Holden’s world-class expertise in design, engineering and manufacturing has delivered a Cruze hatch that is not only ideally suited to Australian customers and conditions, but one that also appeals to a truly global audience.
Cruze hatch has already launched to crit