- New Chrysler 300 sedan’s iconic exterior is crafted with an even more expressive style for 2015, with a bolder front grille, signature LED lighting, unique finishes and new wheel designs
- TorqueFlite eight-speed automatic transmission, now standard on every model, balances performance with impressive efficiency
- All-new electronic power steering system, which transmits precise road feel and improves on-centre tracking, steering noise and fuel consumption
- All-new cast-aluminum axles and axle housing provide weight savings and help to reduce parasitic friction
- Acoustically tuned interior to minimise road noise
- Impressive standard equipment including heated leather seating, Uconnect with voice commands and an 8.4-inch touchscreen complete with navigation
- New for 2015, the “Sport” button (300C Luxury) enables sport-tuned steering, pedal, engine and transmission calibration
- More than 80 available safety and security features, including new for 2015 Full-speed Forward Collision Warning-Plus, Adaptive Cruise Control-Plus with Full Stop, and Lane Departure Warning with Lane Keep Assist
- 300C and 300C Luxury models offer the highest levels of comfort, refinement and technology at an attainable price
- Chrysler 300C ($49,000 MSRP) and 300C Luxury ($54,000 MSRP) available now
The big, bold sedan is back: Chrysler’s new 300 has arrived, offering unmistakable styling and world-class engineering, quality and technology.
The new Chrysler 300 stands apart from the luxury crowd, offering a long list of premium inclusions on every model, including a TorqueFlite eight-speed transmission, award-winning Uconnect system complete with satellite navigation, and an all-new 7-inch full colour driver information display (DID).
Ensuring the drive is just as impressive, the chassis of the 2015 Chrysler 300 has been engineered to deliver world-class performance and efficiencies, thanks to its advanced technological solutions.
Inside the new Chrysler 300, passengers will be immersed in a sophisticated blend of hand-sculpted, high-quality and innovative material choices – inspired by American cities – precision craftsmanship, state-of-the-art technology and thoughtful, clever features.