Above: This Week’s Car Review – 2020 Toyota Landcruiser Sahara
Citroën goes “Ëlectric for all” with the launch of six electrified vehicles in 2020 globally.
Now, with the introduction of New C4 launched globally online on 01/07/2020, the brand continues its electrification offensive and writes a new chapter in its history with the compact hatchback.
Citroën is loved for innovation and quirkiness.
More at GayCarBoys
- Citroen C5 Aircross Released into the Wild
- See our Citroen C4 Cactus VIDEO REVIEW
- Citroen at the Paris Motor Show
- Small SUV Comparison: Citroën C3 Aircross VS LEXUS UX
- 2018 Citroen C3 Review
- Lexus IS’s Midlife Facelift is More Than Skin Deep
- Toyota and LEXUS Fuel Pump Recall for Thousands of Vehicles
- LEXUS brings LC Convertible to Australia
- 2019 LEXUS LC 500 Review and Road Trip
- Audi A1 Citycarver. Cute City Car with a touch of Luxury
Citroën reinvents the compact hatch and exceed expectations in the segment with a new all-Citroën identity:
- Strength of concept: a significant step forward in terms of Citroën design, offering a raised stance on large diameter wheels, with an energetic and aerodynamic silhouette incorporating SUV themes.
- Choice of powertrain: New ë-C4 is part of Citroën’s electrification offensive and includes electric, petrol or diesel powertrains as part of the global launch.
- Comfort on-board: all the benefits of the Citroën Advanced Comfort® programme, including suspension with Progressive Hydraulic Cushions®, Advanced Comfort seats – and Smart Pad Support Citroën™ in a World Premiere. The comfort experience is enhanced with 20 driving aids, including Highway Driver Assist (a level two semi-autonomous driving system) and six connectivity technologies. Comfort is amplified in the 100% electric New ë-C4, giving customers the silent ë-Comfort experience.
New ë-C4 and New C4 represent the 10th generation of Citroën compact car, providing comfort and character in each era.