Above: This Week’s Car Review – 2020 Toyota Landcruiser Sahara
DRIVING should be enjoyable, not boring, which makes Peugeot’s long-awaited, all-new 2008 SUV the ultimate fun adventurer that escapes the ordinary and makes every outing exhilarating, without sacrificing safety, comfort, performance or practicality.
Other GayCarBoys SUV Stories:
- Toyota Landcruiser VX: King of the Load
- LandCruiser Sahara: Your limo to the wild awaits.
- 2020 Landrover Defender: New, for the sake of it?
- Landrover Defender In Final Desert Testing
- 2020 Range Rover Evoque P250 R-Dynamic S VIDEO REVIEW
- Land Rover Around The World in 70 Days Challenge
- 11 Best Things about VW Amarok
- Amarok V6 is tops
- Toyota Hilux Rugged X Review and video
- Nissan N Trek Warrior VS Toyota Hilux Rugged X down on the Farm.
- 2019 Toyota Hilux Rugged X Review, Road Test, and video.
- RAM 1500 Laramie VIDEO car review
- 2018 Ram 1500 Road Test and Review
The 2008 is a compact SUV that is street smart, highly-equipped, and spacious in a distinctive modern styling, packed with cutting edge technology and design features like a configurable 3D head-up display panel, compact multifunction steering wheel, and driving aids.
Peugeot remains a mainstay in France. Peugeot Australia hopes the new small SUV replacement will find new younger buyers.
Australian specification and pricing to be confirmed.
To register your interest or find out more visit: https://www.peugeot.com.au/2008-suv-register-your-interest/
For the past 200 years, the Peugeot name and its iconic Lion emblem has appeared on a range of products from coffee grinders to pepper mills, bicycles, scooters and automobiles – Peugeot has always been at the forefront of mobility and innovation.
The French marque boasts a broad history of being locally assembled and sold in Australia since the 1950s as well as winning prestigious and gruelling events like the iconic Redex Australia Reliability Trial.