Above: This Week’s Car Review – 2020 Toyota Landcruiser Sahara
As more people choose flexible monthly payments over one-off bills, Jaguar Land Rover is changing the way we use vehicles – with a premium car subscription service.
Britain’s biggest car maker has set up the service, called Pivotal, so customers can experience either the latest technology from the smarter, more refined and premium Jaguar range, or trial the unrivalled breadth of capability, versatility and luxury offerings of the Land Rover range, swapping between models when it suits them.
Other GayCarBoys EV Stories:
- Nissan LEAF 2019: All New EV Powers Your Home VIDEO REVIEW
- New Nissan Leaf Could Power Your Home for a Week
- Tesla Model 3 Colors and Price
- Tesla Model 3 Full Review Inside, outisde, and Roadtest
- Mini Copper SE electric
- Karma Starts E-Flex Prototype Testing
- Is Karma Automotive’s New E-Flex Platform a Game Changer
- We drive 2019 Jaguar I-Pace SE EV400 Electric car
- 2019 Jaguar I-Pace SE EV400 Driven and rated in GALSTON GORGE Australia Video Reivew
The Land Rover Discovery, Range Rover Sport are all included, with new models being introduced at a later stage, including the new Land Rover Defender and two new plug-in hybrid electric vehicles: the Land Rover Discovery Sport and Range Rover Evoque PHEVs. Customers can also choose the multi-award winning all-electric Jaguar I-PACE to experience driving with zero-tailpipe emissions, or alternatively the Jaguar F-PACE. The service will allow members to adapt their vehicle choice every six months, to suit their changing lifestyle, whether it’s a new job, growing a family or the need for greater flexibility.
Pivotal will initially be looking to grow and integrate with approved Jaguar and Land Rover retailers to supply the vehicles.