- Alfa Romeo MiTo Quadrifoglio Verde: enhanced styling features and a revised interior with Uconnect five-inch touchscreen multimedia system with Bluetooth, text-message reader and audio streaming as standard
- Punchy 1.4-litre MultiAir Turbo engine that generates 125kW and 250Nm, paired exclusively with slick six-speed manual transmission
- Powerful efficiency: 0-100km/h in just 7.5secs and on to a 219km/h top speed. All while sipping just 6.0-litres per hundred kilometres
- Alfa Active Suspension continuously adapts to road conditions, ensuring a dynamic drive
- Stunning style: 18-inch Titanium Quadrifoglio Verde alloy wheels, Brembo brakes with red calipers, twin chrome-plated exhaust pipe, Titanio Grey frames on headlights, taillights and exterior mirrors
The new high-performance Alfa Romeo MiTo Quadrifoglio Verde – a true Italian hot hatch – has arrived with significant technical and style upgrades for 2014.
The new MiTo QV offers enhanced Italian style and technology to match its performance, efficiency, specification and, of course, driving satisfaction.
The MiTo QV’s exterior is distinguished by the burnished finish on the headlight surrounds, front grille, door mirrors; door handles and tail-light surrounds, as well as its rear spoiler, sports rear bumper, twin chrome exhaust pipes, 18-inch alloy wheels, red Brembo® brake callipers and the unmistakable Quadrifoglio Verde emblem on the front wings.
The interior also reflects the dynamic spirit of the MiTo QV, as highlighted by the new flat-bottomed sports steering wheel, trimmed in leather with contrasting white stitching. Black leather with white stitching also trims the handbrake lever and the gear lever while the Competizione ‘carbon look’ dashboard, special floor mats and aluminium kick plate (with Quadrifoglio Verde logos) add to the special feel of the interior. The sports seats – height adjustable on the driver’s side and with lumbar adjustment for both front occupants – are trimmed in specific Quadrifoglio Verde fabric and finished with white-and-green stitching to complete the revised look.
As with all Alfa Romeo cars, the power-plant is the heart of the machine and under the bonnet of the new Alfa Romeo MiTo Quadrifoglio Verde beats the advanced 1.4-litre MultiAir Turbo engine, which develops a maximum power output of 125kW at 5,500 rpm and maximum torque of 250Nm at 2,500 rpm (in Dynamic mode).
Performance is as spirited as ever, with a 0-100km/h sprint in just 7.5 seconds.
In terms of equipment, the new Alfa Romeo MiTo Quadrifoglio Verde again offers exceptional levels of specification including Alfa Romeo’s Uconnect five-inch touchscreen multimedia system as standard, with Bluetooth connectivity, Text Reader, Audio Streaming, Voice Controls, MP3, USB and Aux-In.
Priced at just $30,500 (MSRP), the Alfa Romeo MiTo QV is in dealers now.