Jeep Australia is excited to announce the launch of the Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit, Jeep’s most luxurious Grand Cherokee variant.
Blending distinctive exterior styling and premium interior appointments, the Grand Cherokee Summit features class-leading 3.5T max braked towing capacity and standard Quadra-Lift Air Suspension and a fuel-efficient 2019 EcoDiesel 3.0L V6 engine with AdBlue.
Other large SUV Reviews:
“Positioned over the current refined Overland trim, Summit goes one step further in providing the ultimate luxury a Grand Cherokee can offer in an area of the market where Europeans are very strong,” said Guillaume Drelon, Director, Brand & Product Strategy.
“Without compromising Jeep legendary capabilities, Summit is providing an extra edge of adventure, bringing to market the best combination of on-road refinement, technology and comfort with best in class off-road capabilities”
“The sport-style exterior is elevated by the Platinum trimmings, perfectly married with the elegantly crafted interior featuring premium, high-grade leather for exceptional cabin comfort.”
Unique to the Grand Cherokee range, the Summit exterior features a more refined front fascia with LED fog lights as well as a restyled rear fascia with sporty dual trapezoidal exhaust tips. In addition, the body-colour side sill cladding, wheel arches, mirror caps and door handles further deliver on the premium elements of Summit.
The exterior is further enhanced by the striking Platinum package included as standard with the Summit. Platinum chrome appointments adorn the vehicle, including 20” alloy wheels, accented front and rear lower fascia applique, side window surrounds and side sills, roof rails, tail lamp bezels, rear step pad, exterior badging and Jeep 7-slot grille.
Cockpit enhancements including a beautiful suede-like premium headliner, luxury berber cargo and floor mats and illuminated “SUMMIT” door sill plates take the interior styling of the Summit to new heights.
As standard, the Summit features high-grade NaturaPlus soft leather seats that have been crafted to deliver superior comfort and breathability. For those who wish to further enhance their cruising comfort, customers can option the “Signature Leather Wrapped Interior Package” complete with ultra-premium Laguna leather seats with quilted leather seats detailed with contract stitching as well as leather-wrapped upper and lower door panels, centre console and glove box.
In addition to its class-leading 8.4” Uconnect navigation system with Apple Car Play/ Android Auto, the Harmon Kardon Premium Audio System comes as standard in the Summit, featuring a 10-inch subwoofer and 19 high performance speakers strategically positioned throughout the cabin to provide an immersive, surround-sound experience for occupants.
The driving experience is further refined with acoustic rear windscreen and second row glass in the Summit, coupled with Harmon Kardon’s Active Noise Cancellation technology reducing road noise in the cabin by up to 10dB.
With a 5-star ANCAP safety rating, the Summit comes complete with advanced driver assistance systems including forward collision warning, blind spot monitoring and active cruise control as well as lane departure warning for a comfortable and intuitive driving experience.
Notably the flagship luxury model in the Grand Cherokee range, the Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit is now available in Jeep dealerships from $84,450 MSRP plus on roads.
Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit:
- 20” alloy wheels finished in platinum chrome
- Platinum Package
- Platinum chrome and gloss black Jeep 7-slot grille
- Front/ rear lower fascia applique
- Side-window surrounds
- Roof rails
- Tail lamp bezels
- Side sills
- Rear step pad
- Exterior badging
- Dual-Pane Panoramic Sunroof
- ‘NaturaPlus’ leather seats
- Leather Wrapped Instrument Panel & Centre Armrest
- Premium suede-like headliner
- Berber cargo and floor mats
- Illuminated ‘SUMMIT’ door sill plates
Technologies & Comfort Features
- 19 Speakers Harman Kardon Premium Audio System with 825 Watt Amplifier
- HID Headlights (Adaptive, Bi-Xenon)
- Active noise cancelling
- UConnect 8.4 inch Touchscreen (with AM/FM Digital Radio, Bluetooth Phone/Audio and Navigation) including Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- Power 8-Way Adjustable front seats with 4-Way Lumbar control
- Heated front / rear seats and steering wheel
- Ventilated front seats
- Remote Engine Start
Powertrain & Transmission
- 3.0L EcoDiesel V6 with 184kW (250 HP) and 570Nm of torque
- Combined consumption of 7.0 L/100km
- ZF-8 Speed auto with low range
- Quadra-Drive II full-time 4×4 Transmission with Select-terrain driving modes (Rock, Snow, Mud, Sand and Auto)
- Rear Electronic Limited Slip Differential
- Quadra-Lift Air Suspension with 5 selectable ride positions
Safety & Driver Assistance
- Reverse Parking Camera
- Front & Rear Parking Sensors
- Forward Collision Warning Plus
- Lane Departure Warning Plus
- Blind Sport Monitoring
- Rear Cross Path Detection
- Parallel & Perpendicular Park Assist
- Advanced Brake Assist
- Cruise Control – Adaptive
- Signature Leather-Wrapped Interior Package
- ‘Laguna’ quilted leather seats
- Leather wrapped upper and lower door panels
- Leather wrapped console and glovebox
- Rear Seat Dual Screen Blu-Ray/DVD Entertainment
|Grand Cherokee Summit||3.0L V6||8AT||4X4||Diesel||184kW||570Nm||$84,450|